dimarts, 17 de maig del 2011

DESTINATION DEATH

PART 1:  1:Information desk/ Ask about her sister flight
                 2:Go to the first floor/ to the duty-free shops and get more imformation 
                 3:Go in a shop/restaurant and find out that the junitor can held 
                 4:We can go to passport control and talk to policie 
                5:Go back to the duty-free shop and find the junitor 
                6:We go back to passport control because we heart shuts 
               7:We take a remote control and go in the vertilation sharft
PART 2 1:Talk to the janitor and  find  out I need to go to medical center so I go right 
              2: I see the medical roomand go strainght
              3: I arrive to the where the vampires are they talk making the humans become vampires 
             4:We find where Mrs Hackett is 
             5:I need a doctor disguise 
         6: Go back to the shop, exchange money and buy a fishing rod and things. I peed to become a doctor.
            7: Enter rom and save my sister. 
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada